Thursday, May 27, 2010

{5-27} MofM W is for Worst Habit

I think my worst habit is procrastination. I have procrastinated writing this post all day.  Mostly because I procrastinated cleaning my house before my mother-in-law arrives tonight.  

I procrastinate most things. Paying bills, making appointments, grocery shopping, preparing lessons, going to the gym - all on my list - all not done.  I tend to believe this quote from Dennis Waitley: “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy.”  I just know that my actions will be SO successful that it scares me.

Just kidding - I'm pretty sure I'm just lazy.

No comments: