I did learn a few things:
- I don't think I could make it through a whole day of Junior High again. 30 minute class times on this special schedule were just about all I could take. I came home and took a nap.
- Junior High gives me a headache.
- There is a huge range of boys in the 7th grade; those who wear too much cologne, those who don't shower, those who look like they should be in 2nd grade and those who look like they should be in 12th grade.
- Some Junior High boys are not afraid to say sexist remarks to girls right in front of their moms.
- When did the teachers get so young? When I was in Junior High, all of my teachers were ancient.
At least I did not have a repeat of last year. Junior High is embarrassing enough!