Friday, October 5, 2007

Really Lame Post

This week I have been wanting to post about some of my favorite books - you know the ones that you can read over and over and still love the ending... But it has been one of those weeks were a lot of things that I wanted to do - never got done.

I have been preparing for vacation - we are leaving tonight to go to Orange County to stay with Alan's dad and his wife. We will watch conference with them this weekend and then go to Knott's Berry Farm (during the month of October it is re-named Knott's Scary Farm) on Monday, the beach on Tuesday, and L.A./Hollywood on Wednesday. The kids have been wanting to see the Walk of Fame and some of the movie studios etc... Alan and I have tickets to the taping of Jay Leno that night. We are pretty excited about that because the guests include Dana Carvey (Choppin' Broccoli) and the Plain White T's. Watch it and see if you catch us in the audience.

We think we will come home on Thursday so the kids have one day of Fall Break to play with friends. So I will not be blogging until we return - but I hope to have some great pictures to share. I am also hoping to have some kind of Girl's movie night when we get back (I'm sure I will need a break) - maybe try out the new imax theatre..... so my local blog-reading ladies - let's make a plan.

Happy Conference!

3 comments:

Beeswax said...

Do you think JA Book Club will be at the IMAX? I read the book and didn't love it, but the movie looks purty good. I'm jelous about Jay leno. We'll be in Anaheim that night. We'll watch for ya.

Jenny-ology said...

Sounds like you have a fun trip planned.

Jane said...

Hey, I'm Kelly's sis-in-law. My kids drew your name for the family fun magazine. email me at aztwtaylor@yahoo.com with your address and I'll get the magazine ordered. Thanks! Jane