Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bad, Bad, Bad News

For my diet.


They are here. I have seen them. I have purchased them in large quantity although I have only opened one small package. They are tastier than I even imagined.


I have GREAT love for chocolate and cherry together. I am going to try and refrain until the end of the month when I go to Women's Conference for a few days and I am taking a vacation from my diet. I'm going to need some encouraging words, prayers, maybe some kind of box with a lock to give me strength to not eat them until then. Did I mention how delicious they are?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I have not seen those in the stores. Hold stong sister!! Just think of your fun- diet free VACA coming soon!

One Sassy Mama said...

Okay - the secret to not eating the treats is to freeze them (sticking them behind something is a good idea - out of sight out of mind).

I do it all the time--it doesn't deter my kids - but my teeth can't eat super cold hard stuff -so I'm set.

Can't wait to sample a few. hehe

Pam said...

I am so glad you found them. That will be a Yummy treat when the time is right. Just think to yourself how sad it would be to not have them at WC and then maybe you won't be so tempted. You have much more willpower than I do so I know you will resist.

Beeswax said...

MMMM. Look tasty. I LOVE the cherry kisses a lot. You should give the ones you already have to your children, then don't buy any more until you are leaving for your trip. I'm going to women's conf. with some book club friends. If I see you there, I will for sure sit by you, because you will have good treats! (And you are nice, too.)

Jolene said...

Kelly B! If I see you at WC I will empty my purse right with excitement and give you all of my treats!
P.S. I'm not sure if I should thank you or not about the gym. I really am so excited to be going, but I am not sure I will even be able to carry a purse at WC - I hurt everywhere!