Really, what is a Mormon Mommy's Blog without an end of the year wrap up? Here we go!!
The Top 10 Things That I Blogged About and That Made 2008 Special (not like Special Olympics) with some links (not hot ones)
1. I found a note on my desk and it could be the funniest thing I ever see in my lifetime.
2. My oldest become teenagers.
3. I found my first gray hairs (see above).
4. I started a quest to lose weight, I went to the gym for the first time in my life and I lost 40 pounds! I am trying to lose 30 more in 2009.
5. Women's Conference was awesome and it is all I posted about the entire month of May.
6. I got a new bra.
7. We had our 15 year wedding anniversary.
8. We had a great vacation at the cabin.
9. We visited some of our favorite people.
10. I failed the National Blog Posting Month - it was just too hard. I did post 23 times in November, so, I have that going for me.
Happy New Year Everyone!