Monday, May 3, 2010

{5-3} MofM - ABC's of Me - A

Since this is supposed to be the Month of Me - I decided that the easiest way to come up with a post each day of the month would be to use a little getting to know you activity that we have been using in our Relief Society.  It is called the ABC's of Me and it is going to get me through the Next 26 days! That is almost the whole month!!  Feel free to participate in the comments!

A - age: Like I mentioned in the previous post - I had my big birthday last year.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I think I will love life in my 40s.  I am hoping to do some really great things in my 40s, take some nice vacations, maybe finally get my house clean, read lots of books, go to the temple at least twice a month and get fit and strong.  In this decade of my life I will see all of my kids graduate from High School, have at least one missionary, maybe a wedding, hopefully a college graduation or two in there.  I can't imagine having a grandbaby but, before I am 50, Devon and Courtney will be 25 and I had them at that age.  Morgan will be 23 and could very well have one too!  I don't like to think about it. 

So I'm going to stop.  

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm having a great time getting to know you, and I'm glad you're following Julie's idea. Keep going! :-)

Julie said...

Yes my dear, you look great for 40! Isn't it amazing how much will happen in 10 years?! I can't believe the kids will be that old in that little amount of time. Speaking of the ABC's of me, I gave mine to Steph U. one day when she was really busy and fumbling with lots of stuff. She joked about remembering to give it to you. Did she?

Jenifer said...

I have had my ABC's filled out and on my fridge for months now :) Do you still want it or should I just blog it this month :)

Jolene said...

Jenifer - I still want you to turn it in!

Julie - I do have yours as a matter of fact! Can you believe so many of us took up your challenge? Do you think we will stick to it?