Monday, May 3, 2010

{5-5} MofM - C is for Chores

I hate them. My house is a mess. Sometimes I am a good housekeeper but most of the time I am not.  For a while I was using the card system that is outlined in the S.H.E. (Sidetracked Home Executive) book.  It worked great the whole time I used it.  In fact, the whole time I was using it my house was so clean it made me nervous to take my shoes off in the wrong place.  I stopped doing it after about a year because it was hard.  I need to remember that I can do hard things.

I do like to iron though.  I'll trade someone who likes to clean bathrooms.

2 comments:

Julie said...

ooooo, I HATE ironing! And I love to clean bathrooms! We may have a deal.

Jenifer said...

I love to iron now that I have my new steam cleaner. It works great so I don't iron anymore. :)