Saturday, June 16, 2007

ABC's of Me

I think this is a good way to start off a blog - and all of my friends know how much I love to talk about myself!!

Age: 37 and holding on!
Bed size: Queen (just like me)
Chore you hate: it's a tie between mopping and grocery shopping
Dessert you love: pretty much can't go wrong with chocolate
Essential start of your day: prayer, hugs and kisses and e-mails
Favorite musical artist: Harry Connick Jr. with Michael Buble coming in a close 2nd
Gold or Silver: white gold
Have to have: Faith, Family and Friends
Instruments you play: Is screaming an instrument? Just kidding - I play the piano and I used to play the clarinet.
Job title: MOM - which means maid, cook, washer woman, chauffeur, cheerleader etc...
Kids: twins, Devon and Courtney (12), Morgan (10) and Nicole (6)
Living arrangements: my house with my adorable husband and children
Most favorite month: May - good weather, Mother's Day, our anniversary and the last day of school!
Nickname: Honey by my honey, Jo by my friends, Lenie by my brothers except for Jeremy who calls me bene
Ordered last on the internet: camouflage cargo pants from Old Navy
Phobia: something bad happening to Alan or one of my kids
Quote: "God does not begin by asking us about our ability, but only about our availability, and if we prove our dependability, he will increase our capability!" -Neal A. Maxwell
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 6 brothers (and 5 Sisters-in-law) - Bobby Dale (deceased), Kenny (Ling), Joe (Sheryl), Don (Donna), Lonny (Lisa) and Jeremy (Shelly. 2 sisters (and 2 brothers-in-law) Susan (Lyle) and Lynda (Marion)
Traffic tickets you've received: several, but I am not here to confess my past transgressions
Unique talent: I can put my whole fist in my mouth
Veggie you hate: I think I like every vegetable, but I will say that I hate papaya (it smells like throw-up)
Worst habit: procrastination (like reading blogs when I should be preparing lessons)
Xerox which body part: That would not be a pretty picture
Yummy food you make: shredded pork and green chili burritos and homemade salsa
Zodiac sign: Gemini

That is probably more information than anyone wants!

No comments: