I am going to do this tag that Alan's adorable cousin Danielle sent me. I love her! I am thinking that doing this will help me catch up while I upload the pictures I want to post.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
6. Pushing Daisies
7. Top Chef
8. Anything on Food Network
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. went walking at 5:30 a.m.
2. got 8 kids ready for school and out the door at 7:20 a.m.
3. watched Amazing Race that Shannon tivo'd
4. made lots of Chicken Cream Cheese soup for my food group
5. watched Return to Me while folding clothes
6. afternoon carpool (5 elementary school kids and 5 junior high kids)
7. had dinner, family scriptures and did homework
8. made a last minute trip to W*#-M&%t with Alan for lunch meat and shoe laces
8 Places I Like to Eat
1. P. F. Changs
3. Jamba Juice (it's like a meal)
4. Pete's Fish and Chips
5. In n Out
8. California Pizza Kitchen
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Getting caught up on my blogging!
2. Salisbury Steak for dinner tonight (thanks Food Group)
3. visiting with my sister later today
4. a nice lunch out this afternoon
5. making pecan pie at Thanksgiving and thinking about my dad
6. Singing Christmas songs in church
7. Black Friday shopping
8. going out riding in this beautiful weather soon!
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Someone else coming over and uploading my pictures for me so I can get caught up on my blogging!
2. A cleaning lady
3. seeing all of my brothers and sisters during the holidays
4. a pressure canner
5. these last 25 pounds to just melt off in my sleep
6. a new camera
7. a sick-free winter
8. WORLD PEACE!
I am supposed to tag 8 people - but I won't do it! But, I would love it if you would do it on your blog and then leave me a comment telling me so I can come read your crazy eights!!